- Tooth Implant, future or now?
- Dental Mythbusters – Separating Fact From Fiction
- Subconscious Reasons For Teeth Grinding
- What your White Teeth 'like' and 'dislike'
- How to clean your teeth properly - Are you doing enough?
- Things to consider - Replacing loose, broken or missing teeth
- Is 'Root Canal' a bad word"?
- Don’t be afraid of the dentist! Overcome your fear with a few simple steps
- Dentist: "A person qualified in the science of diagnosis and treatment of...
The Best and Worst Foods for your Teeth - Infographics
Posted On 8th Feb 2013 by Dr Paul McKay
Everyone knows that sugar is bad for your teeth, but is it the only thing to watch out for? At Smile Artistry, we understand it can be hard to avoid the things that are bad for our teeth, but being informed can help you make an educated decision the next time you are choosing between the seafood feast and that beef and salad burger.
The infographic below shows the good food versus the bad food for your teeth. It is important to note that this is just a guide and everything should be consumed in moderation, as well as maintaining a good oral hygiene routine to keep your pearly whites shining!
Share with Others
Embed this Infographic on your site using the html below.
Arrange a consultation today
Send us your details and we’ll call you back to book you in.
Several invasive or surgical procedure have risks. Before having a procedure, you should seek a professional opinion from a properly qualified health practitioner. Individual results can vary.
Read more in Our Informed Consent Document