- Mini Dental Implants
- Signs You Should See a Dentist
- Teeth on Implants Infographic
- Missing Teeth Problems
- Teeth Whitening Infographic
- What are wisdom teeth and why so many people have them removed?
- How often should you see the dentist?
- Can I afford teeth whitening?
- Dental Implant Procedures
- Common foods and drinks which stain your teeth!
The Best and Worst Foods for your Teeth - Infographics
Posted On 8th Feb 2013 by Dr Paul McKay
Share with Others
Embed this Infographic on your site using the html below.
Everyone knows that sugar is bad for your teeth, but is it the only thing to watch out for? At Smile Artistry, we understand it can be hard to avoid the things that are bad for our teeth, but being informed can help you make an educated decision the next time you are choosing between the seafood feast and that beef and salad burger.
The infographic below shows the good food versus the bad food for your teeth. It is important to note that this is just a guide and everything should be consumed in moderation, as well as maintaining a good oral hygiene routine to keep your pearly whites shining!
Several invasive or surgical procedure have risks. Before having a procedure, you should seek a professional opinion from a properly qualified health practitioner. Individual results can vary.
Read more in Our Informed Consent Document