- Teeth on Implants Infographic
- Missing Teeth Problems
- Teeth Whitening Infographic
- What are wisdom teeth and why so many people have them removed?
- How often should you see the dentist?
- Can I afford teeth whitening?
- Dental Implant Procedures
- Common foods and drinks which stain your teeth!
- The tooth fairy – helping kids learn about dental care
- Preventative Dentistry - Hygiene/Flossing/Brushing
Infographics - How unhealthy teeth affects overall health
Posted On 28th Sep 2012 by Dr Paul McKay
Share with Others
Embed this Infographic on your site using the html below
While many people choose to look after their oral health for aesthetic reasons, there are a number of health issues good oral hygiene can prevent. The most obvious effects are, of course, the health of your teeth, gums and mouth. However, unhealthy dental hygiene can also harm other parts of your body.
There are a number of ways bad oral health can affect areas of your body other than your mouth. This includes harming your memory, cardiovascular health, breathing, digestive health and even the health of your skin. If you do not maintain your oral health, this could result in diseases in other parts of your body.
The infographic above goes into more detail about what problems could arise from unhealthy dental hygiene
Arrange a consultation today
Send us your details and we’ll call you back to book you in.
Several invasive or surgical procedure have risks. Before having a procedure, you should seek a professional opinion from a properly qualified health practitioner. Individual results can vary.
Read more in Our Informed Consent Document