Personal Smile Plan
Creating a Cosmetic Dental Plan
Smile Artistry makes it clear patients by creating:
A personalised Cosmetic Dental Plan
A Cosmetic Dental Plan takes many considerations to ensure not only a beautiful cosmetic result, but something that is long-lasting whilst being simple and conservative.
A personalised plan maybe as simple as Teeth Whitening or as complex as a full makeover with Crowns and Implants.
What do we need to do?
Your Cosmetic Dental Plan will be created in three steps:
- Records - Exam, X-Rays, Scans, Photographs, Impressions, Bite Analysis
- Personalised Cosmetic and Dental Plan is presented
The Consultation and Records are usually completed in two separate appointments, but can be booked as the one appointment, particularly for patients who are travelling to see us.
Cosmetic Consultation COST $97
Records cost $220-$525
(This variation is dependent on the number of x-rays required and whether impressions and study models are needed)
Poor Health Indicators include:
Lack of routine tooth-brushing and flossing
To ensure consistency at Smile Artistry for all of our patients, our Dentists use a very thorough examination template along with modern detection systems such as Diagnodent Laser Decay Detection, Digital X-Rays and Magnification. Our surgeries are equipped with modern cameras to display areas of concern inside your mouth.
One of Smile Artistry’s strengths is our Prevention Programs. These Programs include:
- – Our Hygienists will identify areas of gum disease using a one to five scale and provide according treatment to eliminate bone loss and enhance the health of your gums.
- Decay Management Program – Our Hygienists will identify causes of decay and provide a decay management program aimed at eliminating decay through good cleaning at home.
- Routine Checkups and Exams – Following completion of your dental plan, it is essential that routine checkups and exams are maintained to ensure your good health remains and your dentistry lasts as long and healthy as possible.
A total care approach
General Dental Care often coordinates as a stage of Cosmetic Dental Care, and almost all of our plans are able to incorporate routine Dental Care as part of the entire program. This not only has the benefit to minimise your time at the Dentist, but it ensures that your mouth health does not suffer as you have just spent considerably on improving the appearance of your teeth and mouth.
Your plan will identify the following areas of treatment:
- URGENT TREATMENT is recommended to be completed as soon as possible and is aimed to halt decay and gum disease as soon as possible, and to stop the progression of other developing problems.
- SHORT-TERM TREATMENT aims to build on this improved health and is typically aimed at early functional improvements for your teeth such as replacing defective fillings and ensuring gum health remains consistent. Cosmetic Care will usually fall into this category, however as Cosmetic Dental Care is sometimes “optional” it could be delayed into the long-term treatment category.
- LONG-TERM TREATMENT aims to continue the first two steps and deliver healthy and strong teeth for life. Treatment would include keeping existing dental care up-to-date and healthy and strengthening teeth with crowns, replacing missing teeth with dental implants and keeping your smile looking nice and healthy.
Arrange a consultation today
Send us your details and we’ll call you back to book you in.