Personal Implant Plan
Creating Your Dental Implant Plan
1. The Consultation
A Dental Implant Consultation begins with a detailed evaluation of your Dental and Medical Health. A Smile Artistry Dentist will discuss your particular concerns and assess the possibilities for Dental Implant Treatments.
Our Dentists will be able to give an outline of your specific treatment sequence and time-frames, and discuss the costs and answer your questions. Following your Dental Implant Consultation, the next step in your treatment will be arranging for further 3-D Imaging to be taken, and a final treatment plan and sequence can then be confirmed.
Appointment Length - 40 Minutes
“Engineered Correctly, Dental Implants offer a very safe and long-lasting treatment,
recreating proper form, function, chewing, speech and appearance”
During your Consultation Appointment our Dentists will identify your concerns and discuss the merits of Dental Implants in your particular circumstances. We will also take the time to assess other teeth in your mouth and advise whether any further teeth require care and attention to prevent further disease and breaking from occurring.
2. The Planning
3. The Treatment Discussion
Dental Implant Plan and Discussion of Options and Written Costs
Your Dental Implant Plan will be created and our staff will book in a time with you to discuss the details and recommendations in your treatment plan.
Dental Implant Indicators
- Bone Shape and Size
- Bone Quality
- Gum Health
- Adjacent Teeth Health
- Bite Setup
- Cosmetic Appearance of all teeth
General Mouth and Medical Health
To ensure consistency at Smile Artistry for all of our patients, our Dentists use very thorough computer technology which reconstructs and plans Dental Implant surgery on a computer. In larger detailed cases, we will make use of this technology to create a guide which essentially guides the Dental Implant into place in the jaw.
Details about our Dental Implant Plans
Your plan will identify the following areas of treatment:
- URGENT TREATMENT is recommended to be completed as soon as possible and is aimed to halt decay and gum disease as soon as possible and to stop the progression of other developing problems. This usually means removing all teeth which have an expected life of less than 5 years.
- SHORT-TERM TREATMENT aims to build on this improved health and is typically aimed at early functional improvements for your teeth such as replacing defective fillings and ensuring gum health remains consistent. This will involve Bone Grafting and Placing the Dental Implants into the jaw.
- MEDIUM-TERM TREATMENT aims to continue the first two steps and deliver healthy and strong teeth for life. This stage in a Dental Implant Plan involves the construction and delivery of your new permanent dental implant teeth.
- LONG-TERM TREATMENT aims to keep everything healthy. Routine Check-up and cleaning appointments by Smile Artistry are essential.
Our Implant Philosophy
Dental Implants should be used to supplement your Dental Health and provide you with replacement teeth that remain stable and healthy for a long time. This often means that a Total-Mouth Approach is required, ensuring your Gums are healthy, teeth and Implants remain strong, and that your smile appearance is as you have wished.
Number, position, material for dental implants is also considered to provide a well-engineered, long-term treatment with materials and implants functioning with-in safe limits and high percentage of success.
Arrange a consultation today
Send us your details and we’ll call you back to book you in.
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner. Individual results will vary.
Read more in Our Informed Consent Document