Creating a Dental Plan
You can fell confident in the health of your mouth again with a Dental Plan at Smile Artistry. No matter the state of health in your mouth (broken, infected, discoloured, and more), we will be able to help you regain proper health and function.
Many mouth health indicators are taken into consideration when creating your dental plan. From detection of these health indicators, to prevention of future problems, to replacing and rebuilding your mouth health, Smile Artistry strives to provide you with the latest technologies, making our dental treatments as comfortable and efficient as possible.
Creating Your Dental Plan
Your Dental Plan will be created in two steps:
- Check-up and Comprehensive Examination
- Dental Plan Creation and Discussion
You may wish for a consultation before these two appointments so that you can ask any questions and have one of our Brisbane Dentists look at one particular concern you may have in detail. A Consultation is $97.
Creating your Dental Plan requires a New Patient Examination, cost of $220 (Total Value $465).
A more complex plan may require impressions and study models in addition. The additional cost of models and mounting on a mechanical jaw is $210. An additional Functional and Phonetic Analysis is required in only some complex cases at a cost of $95.
- Bleeding Gums
- Red Gums
- Receding Gums
- Lack of routine tooth-brushing and flossing
- Broken Teeth
- Sensitive Teeth
- Worn Teeth
- Dark Teeth
To ensure early detection of decay for all of our patients, our Dentists use a very thorough examination template along with modern detection systems such as Decay Detecting Cameras, Diagnodent Laser Decay Detection, Digital X-Rays and Magnification. Our surgeries are equipped with modern cameras that display areas of concern inside your mouth.
Smile Artistry Dental has industry leading Prevention Programs. These Programs include:
- Gum Health Program – Our Hygienists will identify areas of gum disease using a one to five scale and provide according treatment to eliminate bone loss and enhance the health of your gums. Gum disease is the greatest cause of tooth loss in over 50 year olds.
- Decay Management Program – Our Hygienists will identify causes of decay and provide a decay management program aimed at eliminating decay through good at home care with recommended and proven oral health products and a good diet.
- Routine Checkups and Exams – Following completion of your dental plan, it is essential that routine checkups and exams are provided to ensure your health remains good and dental care lasts as best possible. Regular Check-ups are important to keep your warranty valid!
Your plan will identify the following areas of treatment:
- URGENT TREATMENT is recommended to be completed as soon as possible and is aimed to halt decay and gum disease as soon as possible to stopping developing problems.
- SHORT-TERM TREATMENT aims to build on this improved health and is typically aimed at early functional improvements for your teeth such as replacing defective fillings and ensuring gum health remains consistent.
- LONG-TERM TREATMENT aims to continue the first two steps and deliver healthy and strong teeth for life. Treatment would include keeping existing dental care up-to-date and healthy with strengthening teeth by crowns, replacing missing teeth with dental implants and keeping your smile looking nice and remaining healthy.
Arrange a consultation today
Send us your details and we’ll call you back to book you in.