Book a consultation
Send us your details and we will confirm a time for your appointment.
Speak to us now
Invisalign Clear Orthodontics
Invisalign is Clear Orthodontics, no braces for suitable cases
Invisalign Cases: Here are some typical mouth's that could benefit from InvisalignTM Treatment ,
InvisalignTM – Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of Invisalign?
- Straight Teeth
- Less uneven wear on teeth
- Whiter teeth
- Easy to clean and eat
How does Invisalign work?
- Invisalign is a series of clear aligners that will straighten your teeth sequentially
- Each aligner is worn for two weeks
- Aligners must be worn for 23 hours of the day
- Aligners can be removed for eating and cleaning only!
How much will it cost?
- The cost varies depending on the severity of the case.
- Cost from $6,500 to $8,500
What appointments are required?
- Check-up and clean to ensure Tooth and Gum health
- Impressions, Photos, X-Rays to create Invisalign Simulation
- First Set of Aligners – you will be issued with three aligners every six weeks. Each aligner is worn for two weeks.
How long will this whole process take?
- From the time of the initial consultation until the First InvisalignTM Aligners is delivered is 6 weeks.
- You will require checks and new aligners every six weeks.
- Total Treatment time varies on severity of the case, usually from 6 months to 24 months.
- Treatment Time can take longer if Aligners are not being worn correctly for 23 hours a day.
Arrange a consultation today
Send us your details and we’ll call you back to book you in.