Are your teeth and smile crowded and need straightening? Contact Smile Artistry for your Invisalign Consult today! Smile Artistry offers Invisalign packages all inclusive of Invisalign, Retainers, Zoom Teeth Whitening, Check-up and Cleaning.
Clear Orthodontics, no braces for suitable cases
Relapse from prior Orthodontics
Over-bite, Open-bite, Deep Bite
The clear orthodontic technique corrects malocclusion using a series of custom-made, nearly invisible, comfortable, removable aligners.
It is performed first by taking a series of detailed impressions, photos and x-rays. A computer scan will be made of your impressions and a simulation of orthodontic treatment will be made on the computer. Following this, your precise series of clear aligners will be computer constructed.
Your treatment will begin about six weeks after your impressions are taken.
Cost and Payment
will be discussed during your consultation appointment. Payment is due in three stages: at the time of impressions, at the delivery of the first set of aligners, and at the second set of aligners six weeks later. The cost of your treatment directly depends on the difficulty, length and time of treatment required. Your costs will include one year of retainers and retention.
Consultation Appointment: During a Consultation at Smile Artistry our Dentists will explain in detail whether Treatment is suitable for you. Your Dentist will then recommend a detailed assessment and a tailored treatment program to address your concerns, ensuring your teeth and gums are ready for Clear Aligners. Consultation costs $100, and is partially covered by your health fund.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits?
- Straight Teeth
- Less uneven wear on teeth
- Whiter teeth
- Easy to clean and eat
How does it work?
- A series of clear aligners that will straighten your teeth sequentially
- Each aligner is worn for two weeks
- Aligners must be worn for 23 hours of the day
- Aligners can be removed for eating and cleaning only!
How much will it cost?
- The cost varies depending on the severity of the case.
- Cost from $4,200
What appointments are required?
- Check-up and clean to ensure Tooth and Gum health
- Impressions, Photos, X-Rays to create Invisalign Simulation
- First Set of Aligners – you will be issued with three aligners every six weeks. Each aligner is worn for two weeks.
How long will this whole process take?
- From the time of the initial consultation until the First Clear Orthodontic Tray is delivered is 6 weeks.
- You will require checks and new aligners every six weeks.
- Total Treatment time varies on severity of the case, usually from 6 months to 24 months.
- Treatment Time can take longer if Aligners are not being worn correctly for 23 hours a day.