MySmile Dental Plan available at Smile Artistry
Smile Artistry’s MySmile Dental Plan can package all of your preventive dental care into one affordable weekly payment – but it can also provide fantastic savings on any additional dental treatment required to keep your smile healthy and beautiful.
At Smile Artistry we want everyone to have access to quality dental care, which is why we created the MySmile Dental Plan. Simply come in and have your Dental Treatment diagnosed and planned, and our staff will provide you with various payment options for your best possible treatments.
What Dental Payment Plan Options Are Available?
Upfront Payment and receive a 7.5% discount for selected treatments
Pay at the Time of Treatment (Pay at each appointment)
Six Month Payment Plan Pay weekly by Direct Deposit over 6 months
12 Month Payment Plan Pay weekly by Direct Deposit over 12 months
Extended Payment Plan for selected plans, an extended period of up to 24 months
How to Sign Up for a Dental Treatment Plan
To sign up for the MySmile dental payment plan, simply come in to Smile Artistry and have an estimated treatment plan diagnosed.
When we know what treatments you require, based on your unique needs, we can detail a number of different payment options to suit your budget. Choose from upfront, at the time of appointment or payment plans over 6,12 and extended periods. With a MySmile dental payment plan, your treatment will be scheduled to complete as the plan completes.
1. Check-up or consultation to determine the estimated treatment required
2. Choose your most suited dental payment plan option with low weekly payments
3. Begin your treatment
Download the MySmile sign up forms and full Terms and Conditions. As an added benefit, a patient on our MySmile dental treatment plan have all of their on-going check-ups and cleans during the plan included in their weekly payments, which also qualifies them to a 5% discount on treatment.
Creating a Dental Plan
You can feel confident in the health of your mouth again with a Dental Plan at Smile Artistry. No matter the state of health in your mouth (broken, infected, discoloured, and more), we will be able to help you regain proper health and function.
Many mouth health indicators are taken into consideration when creating your dental plan. From detection of these health indicators, to prevention of future problems, to replacing and rebuilding your mouth health, Smile Artistry strives to provide you with the latest technologies, making our dental treatments as comfortable and efficient as possible.
Creating your Dental Plan
2. Treatment Presentation
Creating your Dental Plan requires the Comprehensive Examination Package
- Bleeding Gums
- Red Gums
- Receding Gums
- Lack of routine tooth-brushing and flossing
- Broken Teeth
- Sensitive Teeth
- Worn Teeth
- Dark Teeth
To ensure early detection of decay for all of our patients, our Dentists use a very thorough examination template along with modern detection systems such as Decay Detecting Cameras, Diagnodent Laser Decay Detection, Digital X-Rays and Magnification. Our surgeries are equipped with modern cameras that display areas of concern inside your mouth.
Smile Artistry Dental has industry leading Prevention Programs. These Programs include:
- Gum Health Program – Our Hygienists will identify areas of gum disease using a one to five scale and provide according treatment to eliminate bone loss and enhance the health of your gums. Gum disease is the greatest cause of tooth loss in over 50 year olds.
- Decay Management Program – Our Hygienists will identify causes of decay and provide a decay management program aimed at eliminating decay through good at home care with recommended and proven oral health products and a good diet.
- Routine Checkups and Exams – Following completion of your dental plan, it is essential that routine checkups and exams are provided to ensure your health remains good and dental care lasts as best possible. Regular Check-ups are important to keep your warranty valid!
Your plan will identify the following areas of treatment:
- URGENT TREATMENT is recommended to be completed as soon as possible and is aimed to halt decay and gum disease as soon as possible to stopping developing problems.
- SHORT-TERM TREATMENT aims to build on this improved health and is typically aimed at early functional improvements for your teeth such as replacing defective fillings and ensuring gum health remains consistent.
- LONG-TERM TREATMENT aims to continue the first two steps and deliver healthy and strong teeth for life. Treatment would include keeping existing dental care up-to-date and healthy with strengthening teeth by crowns, replacing missing teeth with dental implants and keeping your smile looking nice and remaining healthy.